Friday, September 6, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch



The current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge #338 is actually from their archives and is a retro sketch #58.

I had this leftover tree from a previous project that has a filigree tree die cut (Impression Obsession) from a piece of Yupo paper that had green alcohol inks with brass fixative mixed in. That was then layered over some mirror gold card stock by Altenew. The frame die (Pierced Feature Frames) is by Papertrey Ink. This was so super quick and easy since the frame and stitched gold circle were in my leftover pile. My only "new" item to stamp was the sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Triangle Trees. I'm thinking the background needs something going on...just too plain for my taste - lol!  


It's been a long day with getting a colonoscopy done and this chick has no remaining energy for a card redo. It will stay very clean and simple as is - lol!                                                ~Wanda

No comments: