Tuesday, September 24, 2019

JUGS & Sketch Saturday



I threw this card together very quickly for the Sketch Saturday challenge and the Just Us Girls challenge where it's color week - mint green, gray and white. Once again, I reached for this awesome collaboration set - Wonderful You - put together by Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp for their STAMPtember celebration. I just checked their website and sadly, this set is no longer in stock and it won't be replenished. Once the collaboration sets are gone, they are gone! :-(



I used Pistachio Pudding (SU), Mint Macaron (SU), Silver Lining
(WPlus9), and Memento Tuxedo Black inks to stamp the leafy sprig images. The sentiment was white embossed with Versamark ink and Pure White EP by Altenew. A SU button with white thread was the only embellishment. 

DIES: Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things; Wonderful You by Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp.

It's a beautiful fall day with temps in the mid 70's here in VA! My kind of day!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! It's beautiful here in PA too! Enjoy your day!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!

Vikki H said...

I like the serenity of this card! I had just purchased Altenew's Leaf Canopy and couldn't justify ordering this great stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Kind said...

I debated on getting this stamp and die set, then when I decided to get it, it was sold out! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!