Sunday, July 22, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches



I'm squeaking in under the deadline for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge! I went tropical with my theme using SU's Tropical Chic stamp set and matching dies. I'm loving their new mix of fonts!

Papers are from SU's Tropical Escape 6x6 designer paper.  The sentiment was stamped twice using a MISTI and Versafine Onyx Black ink.



INK: Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide inks.
DIES: Edge Essentials (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Circle Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Tropical Thinlits (SU).
MISC: White Perfect Accents (SU); Corner Chomper.

Thanks for stopping by...hope you had a restful Sunday and are ready to tackle a new week!

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this! The colours and the images are a wonderful combination - so fresh and fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!