Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Birthday Daisies




I wanted to play with a new (to me) Cupcake Inspiration Challenge and combined it with the Sunday Stamps Challenge which has a fun sketch on board!  I was purging some of my many ziplock baggies of leftover die cuts this morning, and was inspired to use these daisies from that stash after seeing the fun cupcake photo.


Part of the cleanup/purge process included finding a stack of panels from a Gelli roll painting session from 2-3 years ago!  I die cut two of them using MFT's Stitched Rectangle STAX die-namics and then cut a third one from white CS.  Since the green panel had a hint of gold in it, I used these leftover gold leaves and added some Sprightly Sprigs dies (Verve) in New Leaf CS (PTI).  The sentiment is from Verve's Poppy Birthday stamp set.
I pretty much depleted my stash of birthday cards, so this will help to build it up again.  Thanks so much for stopping by...



4 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Wanda - and congrats on using "stashed" items, lol. This looks so fresh and lovely - the daisies are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, that really came together lovely for being odds and ends. I love to see examples of fun gelli prints, and the gold leaves really set off the flowers. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Indy's Designs said...

This is very pretty! Love the big polka-dotted background paper! Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous! I love those fun daisies and the beautiful background papers! WOW! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX