Friday, November 17, 2017

The Card Concept



Slowly but surely I'm chipping away at my Christmas card list! I was drawn to the colors in this gorgeous retro styled wreath and was inspired to create a clean and layered design for the new Card Concept Challenge.  I used dies from Reverse Confetti (Leafy Wreath, Beautiful Banners and Winter Words) and patterned papers from My Mind's Eye "Merry Little Christmas" 6x6 pad.  The wreath colors are Gumball Green and Pear Pizzazz by SU. The sentiment has 3 layers with the top one being brushed silver cardstock. To keep it from being lost in the text background, I layered it over a white banner. 

My eyes are barely staying open, so guess it's time to hit the bed!  Nite all!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

So very pretty <3

Nancy Penir said...

Such a lovely wreath, Wanda. Your use of fun papers to hi light it is perfect. So glad you played along at the Card Concept.