Sunday, November 19, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch



I decided to create two nearly identical cards using the current layout for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  The poinsettias are from Verve's Joyous Noel stamp set - stamped in black on Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  The leaves are Spellbinders' poinsettia dies which I sponged with Old Olive ink.  The stitched lines are from Reverse Confetti's Edge Essentials die set and the sentiment was layered 3 times using RC's Winter Words die set.  Patterned papers are from the Simple Stories 'Cozy Christmas' 6x6 pad - a long time favorite set of Christmas papers.

Speaking of joy...as I finished my card, Martin Truex, Jr. won the Nascar championship race at Homestead!  He dominated all season and I was rooting for him to win! 

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Lisa Lara said...

Now this is a "WOW" card Wanda!