Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Color Throwdown Challenge


It's a special week of celebrating Thanksgiving here in the US and yours truly is this week's hostess for the Color Throwdown Challenge! Though I thought the inspiration photo was rather cute months ago, I'll admit I was a bit stumped at my own colors of yellow, orange, red and brown.  I browsed through a box of miscellaneous stamps that I accumulated many years ago, and this rubber stamp image from Lili of the Valley Ltd from the UK caught my eye.  I colored with Copics and thought this polka dotted paper from My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 pad would be a perfect background for the image!  

STAMPS: Bitty Banners (Reverse Confetti), Girl w/Daisy (Lili of the Valley.
DIES: Bitty Banners, Gift Card Holder Tag and Hang Ups - all by Reverse Confetti.  Stitched rectangle borders by Lil' Inker Designs.

We'd love to have you join us in the challenge this week!  For more details on how to play along, head over to the Color Throwdown blog and you'll find the information on the right sidebar.  You can also visit the rest of the design team's creations for more inspiration by clicking on the links below:

Amy Rohl 
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders   
Broni Holcombe
Jodi Collins 
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put  
Vickie Zimmer 
Wanda Cullen (you are here)  

Kelly Lunceford - November Guest Designer 



No comments: