Friday, September 22, 2017

Ornate Leaves





I had such a nice surprise last evening when I checked my mailbox and found another Ornate Leaves stamp set had arrived! I have to give a huge THANK YOU and shout out to Simon Says Stamp who replaced my first defective set (two of the images had manufacturer 'gouges' in the stamps and I had limited ways to use them due to having to camouflage the areas). That is awesome customer service!  I celebrated by using them on this CAS card with the Freshly Made Challenges layout and with 3 of the colors from the Sunday
Stamps Challenge!  The sentiment was copper embossed, but doesn't show up well in the photo.  

STAMPS: Ornate Leaves (Simon Says Stamp); God is Good (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: White (PTI), Pumpkin Pie (SU).
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango; Versamark.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle by Lil' Inker Designs.

We're off in a few minutes to celebrate the 3rd birthday of our granddaughter!  Bring on the cake - lol!

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Wanda, this is absolutely fabulous! Love these colors with the patterned leaves! The sentiment is wonderful!

Kim S said...

What a stunning background of "ornate leaves" - it's truly gorgeous particularly in those rich colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.