Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge



A quick card that was inspired by the "Hang Out" photo for the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
I was initially inspired by the diamond pattern on the blue side table.  I then went with the remaining pink/green/white colors.  I dry embossed the Enchanted Evening CS panel using a Sizzix embossing folder.  The florals and sentiment are from stamp sets by The Stamp Market: Pretty Peony and You

Edited to add:  When I posted this card on IG, I received numerous questions about the embossing folder.  It's called Sizzix Textured Impressions embossing folder - Argyle #2 and can be found on Amazon at this link

I'm off and running to work...hope you're having a terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a gorgeous card! It literally popped out of my blog reader feed at me!! Love the dark navy background (with diamonds) paired with the pink peony! Perfect in every way!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love your embossed background! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Wanda!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! this is really pretty Wanda! love that background and the pretty colors you pulled from the inspiration photo. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

Marisa said...

Great bg as per the photo texture and a fabulous card as always :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.