Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day



Well, now...I simply couldn't let World Card Making Day pass by without creating a card!  I went with these vintage roses by Altenew and played along with CAS(E) this Sketch #143 - a great CAS design!  I used 3 step stamping using Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose on the roses and Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive on the leaves.  The sentiment (Little Hello by Simon Says Stamp) was die cut 3 times to give it more dimension.  I'm also entering this into the SSS Wednesday Challenge where anything goes this week.

Thanks for stopping by...I'm off to build my ark for this non-stop rain that has been coming down for DAYS!  If the sun ever makes an appearance, I will be jumping for joy!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super pretty! Love those blooms!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card! happy WCMD :) thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

Wow!!! Those beautiful flowers!
Thanks for joining Case this sketch!

Michelle said...

Wanda, your card is stunningly beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!