Thursday, October 1, 2015

On Top of the World

...is the name of this sweet digi image from A Day For Daisies! 


I'm playing with A Day For Daisies Challenge #131 and The Paper Players Sketch Challenge using their awesome layout! I was inspired by the gradient coloring in the cake when I chose the designer paper for my card base layer.  The colors, as well as the gold accents in the inspiration photo, were also what inspired me in my card creation.  I smooshed some Dusty Concord distess ink on watercolor CS then die cut with a stitched rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs.  The sentiment - small hello die by Simon Says Stamp - was cut twice from metallic gold CS.


This little snail is truly feeling like he's on top of the world and it makes me smile every time I see this sweet image!  After coloring with Copics, I fussy cut and topped it off with a heart button from SU's Sweet Dreams designer button pack.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

5 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is so fun! I love the distressed background and your daisy is beautifully colored! That little snail is on top of the world! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at the Paper Players this week! XX

Tanja said...

love the color combo and the beautiful card design - thanks for sharing your fantastic coloring skills at A Day for Daisies

Unknown said...

Oh Wanda - what a sweet, adorable card! Love the unique stamps and the soft girly colors! What little girl, young or adult lady wouldn't love this! Thanks for joining us with your creative talent this week at The Paper Players!

Cathy P said...

I love your card, Wanda! It's just adorable and so girly. Great job coloring. Thanks for playing along with our "Mucha Love" Challenge at A Day for Daisies. xxCathy ADFD DT

Jen Leeflang said...

What a beautiful colour combo - lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at A Day for Daisies!
Good luck!
love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD FT