Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge


 Just got home from work and wanted to post the card I created this morning for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge in the MFT forum on SCS. I love the yellow and blue shades in the "Family Ties" 6x6 pad by Pebbles...am using it up quickly!  I paper pieced the dress and colored the rest of the image with Copics.  I'm sooo excited to be going on a shopping trip with my good friend, Teresa, tomorrow!  It's been too long since we went day trippin'!  The two hour trip to our destination seems like 2 minutes because we are in major yak mode the whole way - lol!  Fun times!

STAMPS: Sunflower WTG by MFT, Old Fashioned Florals by Flourishes (sentiment)
COPICS: E000, E21, G43, G46, Y15, Y17, E23, E25, B0000.

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Love those vibrant colors Wanda! Lovely creation!