Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day



There are tons of challenges for World Card Making Day, so I made a quick one combining 3 different ones:
Verve's Fall Release Week Sketch Challenge
Beate's Lingerie Inspired Challenge
Lori's 'Bring in the Brown' Challenge

Addendum: It pays to read the fine print first...the SCS challenges cannot be combined with any others, so I will just count this card for the Verve sketch challenge...sorry for my goof!
My images are from Pink Cat Studios and so fun to paper piece. I added Diamond Stickles to the corset trim and some bling for the buttons. It was also perfect to use some of my tiny ball fringe that's been waiting patiently on my desk to be used - lol!
PAPER: Sultry DP (BasicGrey), Chocolate Chip, Sending Love Specialty DP (SU)
ACCESSORIES: Rhinestone bling, Diamond Stickles, Ball fringe, Prima

5 comments:

Marisa said...

You are quick on the draw, Wanda!! Great card :) Love the bling and the pompom trim.

Peggy said...

DARLING card! I am trying to catch up on reading all the challenges that are going on today.....

Vicki Dutcher said...

Can't combine? Wow that is a first! This card is too fun with the perfect sentiment!

Julia Aston said...

How fun Wanda! love the corset and all the bling!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love all that bling!