Saturday, October 23, 2010

Solitary Snowflake



ODBD's Shining Light Challenge was to use kraft, black and one other color. I combined this with Jen's SFYTT sketch and used a new snowflake stamp w/die to match that I purchased at the ODBD booth at the York stamp show. I sprayed the image with Glimmer mist and popped it with dimensionals. It's a gorgeous fall day in VA and I need to get out of my stamp room and into my laundry room.
STAMPS: Peace & Joy (ODBD), O Christmas Tree (Verve - sentiment)
PAPER: Elegant Soiree DP (SU), Baja Breeze, Black, Vintage Cream (PTI)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Labels Three Nesties, Adhesive pearls, Oval punches (SU), Blue Bayou ribbon (SU)

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Great snowflake and I love how you paired the blue with the tan. Stay in the sunny stamp room I say! The laundry can wait LOL!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Wanda this is so gorgeous!!I am so glad you've got to use this amazing die and stamp set. It is a breeze to use the stamp and the matching die, isn't it? I absolutely love this card!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Kelley said...

Awesome card, Wanda!!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Wanda! I must get this snowflake die cut, too! Beautiful colors and detailing! Lovely card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the snowflake taking center stage here, Wanda!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card wanda-great colors and I just love the snowflake-

Chrissy D said...

I love this snow flake and the gems you added are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC COlor challenge!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Go you with this colour combo, looks great!

Mickie said...

Uh-oh another ODBD die I have to have. This is one fantastic card and that snowflake is to die for.