Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Release Card #4

Decided to go with a Christmas theme for this 4th sketch by this tartain plaid DP from BasicGrey's Jovial pad! I embossed the ring of snowflakes using white opaque EP, then cut the circles using Nesties with the CB. This was the first I used SU's seam binding ribbon and it's SO easy to work can shape it so easily!
STAMPS: Christmas in the Air (wreath) & O Christmas Tree (sentiment) - both by Verve
PAPER: Jovial DP (BasicGrey), Black, White
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: CB, Circle Nesties, MS Doily Lace border punch, Silver pearls, Cherry Cobbler seam binding (SU)


Marisa said...

LOVE how you did the wreath, Wanda and that tartan is perfect! Another great sketch card :)

Betty Wright said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous! The wreath stamped in white with the rich colors surrounding it is beautiful. I really heart the plaid dp,too! Wonderful Christmas card!

Hey, are you up? I cannot get onto SCS to post the CC. If you can get on will you let the others know I will post as soon as I can. I apologize for writing this here. I cannot access email, either. I can blog hop around, though. Weird! TIA!

jdmommy said...

I just love that circle with the snowflakes!! Great card, Wanda!!

Karen Barber said...

GORGEOUSNESS Wanda- such a pretty card!!