Friday, June 9, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches


Are you tired of all my kit cards yet? Hope not because I still have more to complete for a gift set - lol! This time I used the sketch by Linda for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
It was a great jumping off point to use some patterned paper from the Tropical Life 6x6" pad by Recollections. I found a bit of Aqua Mist card stock in my leftover pile. I'm still impatiently waiting for PTI's paper company source to make more of this color!

I used stencils to create the pots and greenery that were part of the Let It Grow kit recently released by Taylored Expressions. The pots were stamped with Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal dye inks from Papertrey Ink. The plants were stamped with Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness distress inks by Ranger. Those two inks are a favorite of mine to pair together! 

 

DIES: Let It Grow (Taylored Expressions); Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (Papertrey Ink); Banner Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Bubble Blower embellishment mix by Trinity Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Hope your week is going well.  ~Wanda

 


No comments: