Monday, June 5, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches

 

Good Monday morning! I guess a retiree might be the only person to be happy it's Monday - lol! I made a quick card to enter into the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Jen M is the creator of this fun layout. I went into my Reverse Confetti stash (paper, ink, stamps) to come up with this quick thank you card. Sure do miss that stamp company but understand that life takes you down different paths at times.

Pretty self-explanatory so I'll just get to the list of what I used.

STAMPS: Poppies (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Piggy Bank, Grape Soda, Royal Purple, Parakeet, Lime Green (Reverse Confetti); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Fun Times 6x6" pad (Reverse Confetti); White.
DIES: Stitched Rectangles and Squares STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Poppies (Reverse Confetti).
OTHER: Moonshine sequins (Papertrey Ink).
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!  ~Wanda

 

1 comment:

Karren said...

I regret not getting this poppies stamp set when it was available. You've used it to make a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at FMS, Wanda.