Sunday, September 25, 2022

PTI September Release Day #1

Things are a bit different for me this month. Without going into details, I'll only be posting actual projects by me on my Featured Project day which is day #4 on the 28th. I'll post photos of the items being introduced each day before then.

Today, Papertrey Ink is introducing Festive Birds dies + Into the Blooms: Pine dies + Let It Snow stamps and dies + Elegant Edges: Holly Berries dies + Very Merry Mistletoe stamps and dies.







For projects created by the above new items, please visit the Papertrey Ink blog HERE.

  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Wanda, I really appreciate that you list the products this way. Not sure why they stopped doing it on the PTI bog each day of the release. Very helpful!
I look forward to seeing your creations!