Thursday, August 18, 2022

It's Release Day!

It's finally release day for the new August goodies at Papertrey Ink! The designers are holding an Instagram hop that you don't want to miss since winners (gift card to the PTI store) will be chosen from the comments on each step of the hop! Here is my card entry for the hop using the favorite new hot foil Fallen Leaves plate and the Fantastic Foliage stamp and die set.

I used a turquoise color foil sheet on Glimmer Specialty card stock by Spellbinders (my favorite choice for successful foiling!). Then I color blended Speckled Egg, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire distress inks. 

I used those same colors of distress ink to stamp the leaves then splattered with Permanent White Gouache paint. The sentiment and two of the leaves were popped up with foam tape. I'm thinking I will put this aside and use it for pastor appreciation month in October.

DIES: Love to Layer: Notched (Papertrey Ink); Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery).

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy shopping!   ~Wanda


No comments: