Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Hoop & Fringe

 

Finally, I got to try out some new stencil and die combos from The Greetery. First up, I used the Jumbo Curiosity Butterfly die and stencil set and paired it with the Hoop & Fringe dies. I added a floral swag with images from the Hoop Wreath set. I kept it simple and realized I had stuck to a one layer card design which you don't see often from me!

I stuck tiny squares of foam tape under the top two wings to add more dimension to the butterfly. The centers of the yellow flowers were highlighted with a black gel pen.

STAMPS: Hoop Wreath (The Greetery). 
PAPER: White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink).
INKS: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Honey Nut, Dark Chocolate, True Black (dye inks by Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Jumbo Curiosity Butterfly, Hoop & Fringe, Hoop Wreath (The Greetery).
OTHER: Crystal Stickles, Ice White pearl pen. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda

 

No comments: