Thursday, August 4, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

 

Cheers everyone! It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge and I've done a fusion of the sketch along with the wine theme inspired by the photo. I brought out some older dies by MFT and went with a background using wide washi tape by Altenew.

No stamping involved on this card...just dies and washi tape.

PAPER: Vintage Cream, Metallic Gold; Classique: Pretty 6x6" pad by Authentique.
INK: Seedless Preserves distress (Ranger).
DIES: Wine Service, Cheers, Stitched Rectangle and Banner Flag STAX Die-Namics  (My Favorite Things). 
 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!   ~Wanda

3 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Lovely card! I love your design and the absolutely gorgeous colors!

Linda Callahan said...

Rich colors and I love the gold! Elegant card!

Ida said...

So pretty. Loving the floral background and the gold sentiment.