Monday, July 4, 2022

Seize the Birthday


Birthday cards are the #1 occasion for which I create cards! I needed a masculine card and decided this tie die stencil would be a perfect fit. I am entering this into the Seize the Birthday challenge with an "Anything Goes" theme. 

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Perfect Pairs Essentials stamp/die set which I use over and over because it fits most all occasions! I cut out the birthday die 3 times so it would have more dimension. Some moonshine sequins topped it all off!

STAMPS: Perfect Pairs Essentials (Papertrey Ink). 
INK: Crackling Campfire, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron distress inks by Ranger. 
DIES: Stitched Squares ('Lil Inker Designs), Perfect Pairs Essentials (PTI).   
OTHER: Stencil by Erin Lee Creative; Moonshine sequins by PTI. 
 
Happy 4th of July and happy stamping!   ~Wanda

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this so much, Wanda! The colors are just perfect together! An excellent card that probably is relatively quick and gives a big punch! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

WAnda - this is so fantastic. I love the colour combo and the sentiment suits the card perfectly. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Ida said...

Tie-Dye is so cool and so is your card. Perfect for male or female.