Monday, July 18, 2022

PTI July Release Day 2


Hi again! Are you ready for more reveals on the second countdown day of the July release at Papertrey Ink? Today, we are introducing you to Eucalyptus Elegance stamps and dies + Wispy Tree die + Elegant Edges: Wispy Tree dies + Just Sentiments: You're On My Mind stamps.
I have three card samples that include these new items.

I started by smooshing some Ocean Tides and Limeade Ice inks onto my glass mat, spritzing with water then applying it to watercolor paper with a brush. The eucalyptus images are two step stamps so I stamped the first step with a combination of Ocean Tides and New Leaf inks. The second step involved gold embossing.

You get an early peek at a new mini tag that will be showcased more tomorrow. A very simple design!


STAMPS: Eucalyptus Elegance, Tag It: Minis
INK: Ocean Tides, Limeade Ice; Versamark
PAPER: Ocean Tides, White; Watercolor (Ranger)
DIES: Eucalyptus Elegance, Tag It: Minis
OTHER: Twine, Permanent White Gouache, Gold embossing powder

I already had this leftover alcohol ink panel from many months ago, so this card came together very quickly with the cover plate tree die. I added a gold embossed sentiment and some gold cording and I was done!
 
I love that this is such a great option for those difficult sympathy cards that are needed at times.


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: You're On My Mind
INK: Versamark; Alcohol ink in green + Gold fixative
PAPER: Yupo, White, True Black
DIES: Cover Plate: WIspy Tree
OTHER: Gold cord, Gold embossing powder


My last card is another great option for a sympathy card. I love the elegant edge die that is paired up with the wispy tree. I am having a love affair with Limeade Ice this summer so went with it again behind the white layer.

Note the dotted embossing detail of this die...love it! I decided to soften up the design by using a corner chomper on the two top corners.
 


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: You're On My Mind
INK: Versamark
PAPER: White, True Black, Limeade Ice; Black & White Basics 6x6 patterned paper
DIES: elegant Edges: Wispy Tree
OTHER: White embossing powder, Corner chomper

SUPPLIES


 



That's it for today. Be sure and come back tomorrow for day three of reveals!   ~Wanda

3 comments:

Eve N said...

Your Wispy Tree cards are lovely! Already have these sets on my wishlist. The Eucalyptus set wasn't on my radar until I saw you emboss the second layer in gold. Beautiful!

Connie said...

Love the touch of gold, Wanda!
Looks like great new products.

Carmela said...

Love the smaller Wispy tree. Your cards are beautiful!