Friday, May 20, 2022

PTI May Release Day 1

It's hard to believe it's time again for a new release from Papertrey Ink! Seems like we just had one. There are some really fun new things with items to create for summer! Today we are introducing you to Adorable Outfits stamps and dies + Adorable Outfits stencils + Little One stamps and dies + Night Sky Background Stencils + Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames dies. I really needed to ramp up my stash for making baby cards and this is the perfect assortment to get that done!
My first card started with stenciling some clouds for the background using Aqua Mist ink. I then inked up an ombre rainbow with Sweet Blush, Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet inks. The tiny stars were accented with a Clear Star Gelly Roll pen for some added sparkle.

I added only one side of the larger Skinny Star frame and lined it with black paper to tie it in with the sentiment color. The clouds and rainbow were all popped with foam tape for added dimension.


STAMPS: Little One
INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, True Black
PAPER: Bitty Big: Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet (inside), White, True Black
DIES: Little One, Mix & Mat: Snowflakes, Border Bling: Skinny Star
OTHER: Clear Star Gelly Roll pen

My next card started with created a patterned background of rainbows using a stencil with Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart and Vintage Jadeite inks. I die cut with the Border Bling: Tin Stitch die which is my go-to for texture frames. 

The backgrounds on both onesies were stenciled. I wanted to add a pleated "tutu" to the pink one, so I took 1/2" tulle ribbon with flocked polka dots and pleated it over 1/4" score tape. Some narrow satin ribbon was then glued along the top of the pleats.

I decided to stamp the sentiment onto a small envelope die from the With Love stamp set. I took a yellow Prismacolor pencil to highlight the folds and sponged the edges with yellow ink.


STAMPS: Adorable Outfits
INK: Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Vintage Jadeite, Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: White
DIES: Adorable Outfits, With Love, Shape Shifters: Oval 2, Border Bling: Tin Stitch
OTHER: Adorable Outfits Stencils, Tulle ribbon, 1/8" satin ribbon

SUPPLIES 

 



That's it for the first day of reveals! See you back tomorrow for more new posts!  ~Wanda