Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Color Throwdown #693

 

It's time once again for a new Color Throwdown challenge! Broni is hosting and has some awesome colors for us: aqua, lime green and navy! I'm smitten with that gorgeous top that inspired these colors.

I just received some newly released goodies from Reverse Confetti and decided to build up my birthday card stash for the littles.

That cover plate die has such beautiful texture and the Circle of Waves die set is so fun to inlay different colors. Options are endless!


STAMPS: Birthday Buddies, Birthday Buddies Banter (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Dark Indigo (Papertrey Ink); Memento Tuxedo Black.
PAPER: Iced Aqua, Navy (Reverse Confetti); Sour Apple (My Favorite Things); White (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Birthday Buddies, Folklore Cover Panel, Circle of Waves (Reverse Confetti); Blueprints 27 Die-Namics (My Favorite Things). 
OTHER: Moonshine sequins, Copics. 
 
That's all for now. Hope to see your entry in the CTD gallery!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

Kathy said...

the colors work so well with your theme and images, just gorgeous! Love it!

ElizStewart said...

Wanda... first, love the graduation card. SO FUN! But I also love this birthday card...the background plate is great. Thank you so much for inviting me to GD... I appreciate the opportunity.

Carmela said...

Very sweet card! I do love the color combination!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this sweet little card! That turtle is too stinking cute and I love the detailed background!