Thursday, May 28, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge


There's a terrific new photo and sketch to get our mojo going for the new Fusion Card Challenge! I used both on my card and was especially drawn to the pink and aqua colors of the lifeguard chair.


For starters, I stenciled the card base lightly with Aqua Mist ink and a diamond stencil. I thought the look reminded me of rippling water. Several of the images were "kissed" with a second ink color before applying it to paper. It's a subtle look but a technique that I love doing.


STAMPS: Salt Air Flora, Salt Air Fauna, Salt Air Sentiments (Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper).
INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone, Kraft, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise - inks by PTI/Ink to Paper.
PAPER: Bitty Big: Aqua Mist, White (PTI/Ink to Paper).
DIES: Salt Air: Flora and Fauna, To the Point Edgers die (PTI/Ink to Paper). 
OTHER: Diamond stencil (PTI/Ink to Paper).

We'd love to have you play along with the challenge. Remember, you can use just the sketch, just the photo or you can create a fusion and use both!  Happy stamping!   ~Wanda

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love this - just makes me smile! Beautifully beachy!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling little sea scape scene! So cheerful!

Jody V said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.