Friday, May 22, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches





This card went together extremely quickly since I had the floral spray and frame already completed in my leftover/extra pile! A quick sentiment and some patterned paper was all I needed to finish this up using the sketch for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


This image looks like it took a long time to complete when, in fact, it is so easy with Betsy Veldman's genius step stamping in her Sketchbook Roses stamp set. It was that easy that I completed 25 cards for Mother's Day for ladies in our church using this set!


PAPER: Bitty Big: Raspberry Fizz, White (Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
DIES: Stitched Frames (Reverse Confetti), Sketchbook Roses, Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery).

It's yet another rainy, sunless day in VA and I'll have to say...I'm really over it and ready for some sunshine! Maybe tomorrow the sun will make an appearance. It's been so chilly that I've resorted to winter sweaters/jackets for the past week! UGGHH! 
                                            Happy stamping!     ~Wanda

6 comments:

Lin said...

Love your bold background here, Wanda! This is indeed a great layering stamp - and it's so fun to play with! We've had the same chilly weather here, too - I have on a turtleneck today!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you made 25 of these?!? Beautiful design.....I love the flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the bright, happy background for this gorgeous bouquet! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Kathy Mc said...

This is SO gorgeous, Wanda! Now I “need” Bitty Bigs in Raspberry Fizz. Those Sketchbook Roses are so beautiful. ❤️

Jen Brum said...

This is such an amazing card! I just love those gorgeous flowers and the background! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allie said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda! I love The Greetery, and especially this beautiful stamp set. Great idea to mass produce these pretty cards!