Saturday, December 7, 2019

Money Holder


A quick post to show you a quick and easy cash holder for the holidays! I cut a piece of cardstock 8 1/8" x 6 3/8". Placing it with the longest side on top, I then scored it at 1 3/4" and then at 5 1/8". Cut a belly band to a desired width and wrap it around the folded cardstock, adhering it with score tape. Embellish as desired. I stamped the poinsettia spray from the With Love At Christmas set by The Greetery. The sentiment is also from that set. 



INK: Little Piggy, Shell Pink, Sweet Gelato, Cranberry Crush, Last Leaf, Mojito dye inks by WPlus9; Memento Tuxedo Black.

You could layer it up and make it more detailed, but at this time of the month, I find so much needing to be done and an easier route is my choice to survive - lol!                                ~Wanda

No comments: