Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Color Throwdown #573




Happy hump day and welcome to the last Color Throwdown challenge in 2019! We'll return in January for a new year of awesome color combos but will take a little break over the holidays. Broni is hosting this week and has one of my fave group of colors: lime green, hot pink and white! I knew I wanted to use these stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti - released a couple of years ago but still some of my favorites!



I have a lot of green cardstock, but surprisingly none of the shades were a match to this polka dotted paper I've had forever! But...I did have a Lime Light ink pad by WPlus9 that was a match, so I just rubbed the ink pad over some white cardstock and bingo...there was a workable green for the holly leaves!  The trees were embossed with SU silver EP.

STAMPS: Triangle Trees, Winter Word Coordinates - both by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: ? source for patterned paper; White by Papertrey Ink.
INK: V1 Pink and Lime Light by WPlus9; Versamark.
DIES: Triangle Trees, Holly, Winter Words, Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel - all by Reverse Confetti. 

We'd love to see how you interpret these colors! If you need more inspiration, check out the rest of the design team samples below.

No comments: