Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Bottled Up

 
There was no sunshine to be found yesterday and none again today and it always makes a difference when I photograph cards. I edit with my iPhone and also with Photoshop Elements but it's just not as good as when there is sunshine! I wanted to share this card I created yesterday using some new goodies from The Greetery.  I love how Betsy builds on her designs and makes them workable with previous stamp sets. In this case the bottles were released months ago but the November release had the Budding Beauties Winter set which is great for winter designs.


I started by lightly ink blending some So Saffron (SU) dye ink to give it a "candle glow" effect. Those corner snowflake dies are very intricate and you will want to add an extra shim when you die cut.  Here is what I used...

STAMPS: Bottled Up & Budding Beauties Winter (The Greetery).
PAPER: White by Papertrey Ink.
INK: Flamingo, Brick, Buttercup, Sunshine, Olive, Avocado, Pistachio, Grass, Lime Green, Seafoam, Mint, Dark Roast - all small ink cubes by Reverse Confetti; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Bottled Up, Budding Beauties Winter, Frosty Corners - all by The Greetery. 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I have my cardiology appointment this afternoon, so gotta run.       ~Wanda

1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

Just WOW~ I LOVE THIS CARD~ XXXX