Thursday, August 8, 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites


The Ink to Paper blog has a new Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Chellenge and this week we are to use glitter, sparkle and shine! I chose to use shiny details in the clear acetate layer of the jar, the metallic gold stripes and the tiny glossy black enamel flower centers.


I struggled big time to photograph this card to show the shine and couldn't seem to avoid any glare!  I brushed on some Daffodil Delight (SU) ink on the jar and the label was white embossed. You can refer to my tips on using the Ink to Paper Tag Creations: Joyful Jars stamp/die set HERE. Here's what else I used...

STAMPS: Joyful Jars (Ink to Paper).
PAPER: Love Story by Recollections; True Black, White by PTI.
INK: Daffodil Delight (SU); Versamark.
DIES: Tag Creations: Joyful Jars (Ink to Paper); Stitched Flags STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
MISC: Gold cording, Black Enamel Accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a great Thursday! 
                                                                  ~Wanda

No comments: