Monday, August 26, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch



I took a loose interpretation of the sketch for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge so I could utilize these branch and bird dies from The Greetery! Lots of ink layering but the stamps are created so that you can easily line them up with a MISTI! TIP: You need to die cut the shapes first before you stamp! So much easier!



I wanted a very subtle hint of blue in the background so went to my neglected chalks and brushed on some blue.  I hadn't used the tiny makeup applicator in so long that the sponge end literally deteriorated as I brushed the chalk onto the cardstock - lol!

STAMPS: Robin and Wren, Blooming Branch, Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You - all by The Greetery.
PAPER: White by Papertrey Ink.
INK: Soft Sky (SU), Baby Blue, Island Blue, Bumblebee Yellow (Reverse Confetti) - used for the bird; Antique Linen distress oxide (Ranger), Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip (SU) - used for the branch; Pretty in Pink, Strawberry Slush, Certainly Celery, Old Olive (SU) - used for the flowers/leaves; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Sentiment Suite Basics, Crimped Frame, Robin and Wren, Blooming Branch - all by The Greetery.

Hope you are having a great beginning to the week! I'm loving the non-humid temps only going into the 70's! Woohoo!     ~Wanda

No comments: