Monday, October 16, 2017

SCS Falliday Fest




Good Monday everyone!  Splitcoaststampers has their annual Fallidays Fest going on and I was asked by my BFF - Teresa - to create a sample card for her Christmas Around the World challenge. Nothing symbolizes world better than a globe, so this was a quick and easy card to design when I started with Reverse Confetti's globe die.  I also used RC's Edge Essentials, All Framed Up and Winter Words dies. The gold-embossed sentiment - Winter Word Coordinates by RC - was die cut with MFT's Stitched Fishtail Flags Die-Namics. Patterned paper is from So This is Christmas 6x6 pad by Carta Bella. 

I'm off to work this afternoon and again tomorrow, then have a 3 day off stretch!  I have some fall cleaning to do...or I could just play in my stamp room during my extra time off - lol!   Hopefully, some of both will happen. 

No comments: