Saturday, October 21, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things



Hope everyone is having a super Saturday! Looks like some wonderful fall weather is in store for us in VA, but I'll be heading to work this afternoon (insert sad face here). There's a new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge going on and we hope you will find some time to get inky and join in! There are lots of great elements for inspiration in the photo and I zeroed in on the ladder with the wreath along with the beautiful quilt colors!  

I'm once again using this Tall Stripe Panel die by Reverse Confetti.  I used it last week and pulled it out again to mimic the ladder concept.  Love this stamp set which is a special collaborative set between Simon Says Stamp and Gina K Designs where all the proceeds of its sales will go to hurricane relief efforts.  I had to resort to fussy cutting (I'm afraid wafer dies have spoiled me and I can only hope they might come at a later date - hint, hint!).  I chose the border sentiment stamp from Concord and 9th's Lace Leaf stamp set and stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink.  The wreath was die cut with MFT's Stitched Circle Die-Namics.  Papers are from the Glitz "Sunshine in my Soul" 6x6 pad. I used Distress Oxide inks for the florals: Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade.

Our special design guest for the week is Meredith MacRitchie of A Delightful Waste of Time.  Stop by her blog and say hello!

Hope to see you in the gallery!

7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How interesting to focus on the ladder and wreath! Lovely design, Wanda!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Nora Noll said...

I am in LOVE!! That wreath is so clever and I adore the mums!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card Wanda!

Stampingcountry said...

Beautiful autumn card, Wanda!

Marcie Sharp said...

That RC panel is perfect for this week's inspiration. Love how you used it on this card.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Love all the RC goodness!