Monday, January 23, 2017

Mojo Monday #481




Good Monday everyone! I'm bringing you a little sunshine with my card sample for the Mojo Monday challenge! I thought it would be fun to interpret the large half circle element as a sun shining brightly, so I dry embossed the base panel using the Rays embossing folder by Sizzix.  I then sponged with Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry ink by SU.  Designer paper is from Echo Park's "Sunny Days" 6x6 pad and the gold hearts were die cut (Verve's Heart Quartet Die) from SU gold glitter cardstock.  The sunny theme was perfect to use this sentiment from Verve's Stronger Love stamp set.  Stitched square and rectangle panels are dies by Lil' Inker Designs.  A quick and easy take on Julee's great sketch!

So...we'd love to see how you interpret this challenge!  You'll want to post your creation on the Mojo Monday blog.  If you need more inspiration, check out the design team's creations below:
 
 

9 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

What a happy card with all its yellow! I'm kinda partial to Shakespeare so I love the sentiment, too.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, WOW, this is simply GREAT, Wanda!!!! Your sun looks amazing!!!! Love the cute little hearts!!!! Such a unique and beautiful card!!!
Have a great week!!!
Hugz

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Great background with that sentiment.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love this fabulous explosion of sunshine! Gorgeous card, Wanda!

Christine said...

What a bright card and encouraging sentiment. This is amazing!

PJ said...

Your card is delightfully bright and beautiful. I love the sentiment. Have a blessed week. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Lisa Lara said...

Oh yay, this card makes me smile Wanda. Such a cheery card. Love it.

Marisa said...

Love how you used the sun burst! And the sparkly hearts - say no more :) Great take on the sketch.

Shawnna said...

I simply adore this card! The texture, the color and the sentiment are perfect, and I love your interpretation of the sketch.