Monday, January 16, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch



I was needing a get well card to send out and the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge layout was perfect for a quick and simple creation!  I had the background in my leftover pile after using distress inks (Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough, Mustard Seed and maybe some Cracked Pistachio...oops...should have written my colors down - lol!).  I stamped the French Script background using Peacock Feathers.  Here's what else I used...

STAMPS:  Flashy Florals (MFT), Pure Innocence Best Medicine (MFT).
PAPER: Ranger watercolor CS, White base by PTI.
INK: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green (all by SU) along with above mentioned distress inks on the BG.
ACCESSORIES: Flashy Florals Die-Namics (MFT), Window word punch by SU, Enamel dots, Stitched rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!  I need to get out of my craft room and into my kitchen and stir up a pot of Wendy's knock-off chili recipe. It's our favorite!

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful background fun CAS card.

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love that bg, Wanda - the colours and the scrip are just beautiful!!!!! Fabulous flower and leaves!!!! A stunning card, my friend!!!!
Hugz