Monday, January 9, 2017

Mojo Monday #479



Welcome to another Mojo Monday Challenge! This is a sketch that can be dressed up or down and I chose to keep my card very clean and simple! I love "love" cards and often sell my cards to coworkers.  I thought this would be a good fit for a masculine recipient.  I started by picking out patterned papers from SU's Love Blossoms 6x6 pad.  The tiny scallop border uses a Reverse Confetti Edge Essentials die and the arrow is another RC die that is so great to pair with hearts.  The sentiment is from Verve's "Chevron Love" stamp set and embellished with a stamped heart from the same set (Verve "Wavy Hearts" die) layered over a silver glitter heart (Verve "Jotted Heart" die).  

For more inspiration, you'll want to check out the creations by the rest of the Mojo design team...  
 

8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome valentine Wanda!

Hetty said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, love the arrow!

Christine said...

Love the arrow as the vertical element of the sketch, and the touch of glitter is wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cynthia said...

Fun take on this week's sketch, Wanda. Love the arrow die!

Petra Swart said...

Didn't get to doing my MM card yesterday, but might be playing along later during the week!!!! Such lovely patterned papers you used here and the earthy colour is really having the red and white stand out so beautifully, Wanda!!!!! The silver glitter heart is simply gorgeous peeking out from behind the red one!!!! Love your 'love card', my friend!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Wanda!

Kate said...

Stunning Valentine's card Wanda. Love your colour combo!

PJ said...

I really like how clean and simple your card looks and yet so super elegant. I struggle with the concept less is more.. and you have done an awesome job with it.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com