Friday, November 11, 2016

SFYTT




Good Friday everyone! I had some happy mail on the counter when I arrived home from work at 11 PM...new inks and papers along with one die set from Reverse Confetti (no stamp sets this time)! The RC powers that be have a real talent for combining patterns that I love...script, plaid, chevrons and polka dots!  If you haven't tried any of their paper pads, you really must as they are all gorgeous!  I thought these shades of purples and blues in their new Warm Heart 6x6 pad would pair up nicely with snowflakes.  The  Snowflakes Trio dies from an earlier release are very intricate and I only have success when I add a thin metal shim to my Big Shot "sandwich". This card uses the November sketch for RC's Sketch For You To Try Challenge.
Here's what I used...
DIES: Snowflake Trio (RC), Winter Words (RC); Stitched rectangle, diagonal stripe and circle are all from Lil' Inker Designs; The light blue flags are from MFT's Stitched Fishtail Flags Die-Namics set.
INK: Baby Blue (RC).
Cardstock: Royal Purple, Baby Blue (RC); White (PTI). 

It's WAY past my bedtime, so am signing off tonight (or I should say this morning - lol!).

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!