Saturday, November 19, 2016

Retrosketches




This card is for the new Retrosketches #241 challenge.  It's been a LONG time since I've used this Spellbinder ornament die.  I kept it plain and simple and dry embossed with a snowflake folder by Sizzix.  I topped it off with the Holly Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti.  The sentiment die is by Papertrey Ink - cut twice with Simply Chartreuse CS (PTI) and once with a silver glitter CS. Patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 pad.  

I started decorating our house for Christmas earlier this week.  I'm about 80% finished with the main tree being the last thing to assemble.  Yup, I'm an artificial tree lover now.  No more needles and sap dropping on everything and no more crooked trunks with a tree crashing to the ground after it's fully decorated.  That was the straw that broke the camel's back in 1993!  It's been non-living trees ever since. The temperatures drastically dropped today...making it feel more like Christmas.  Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on this weeks sketch, Wanda! Love the embossed ornament. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches this week! Happy Holidays!