Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch


I had a request from my oldest son to create a wedding card for a good friend of his who is getting married this w/e. His friend has worked for a winery since college graduation, so what could be better than some grapes in the background?! I realized that out of my gazillion stamps, I couldn't find any wine glass images anywhere!  A quick trip to Michael's and I found these dimensional stickers.  I used the fun layout for the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and chose to use vellum for the tilted panel to soften up the look a bit. The sentiment was clear embossed after stamping with black ink.

Stay tuned...you'll be seeing 2 more wedding card options for DS and DIL to choose from! :-)

Here's what I used...
STAMPS: DD Grapes (long retired set by SU); Poppy Birthday by Verve.
PAPER: White (PTI), Vellum CS (SU), Metallic brushed gold.
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade - SU; Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Stitched rectangle dies by Lil' Inker Designs; Sweetheart Tag die by Simon Says Stamp; Gold cording by SU; Wine glass stickers by Jolee's.


5 comments:

Petra Swart said...

This is sooooo beautiful, Wanda!!!! Love that stunning bg with the grapes and how lucky to find those beautiful glass stickers!!!!! I love the vellum, the lovely tag and the gold accents!!!! A beautiful wedding card, Wanda!!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Marisa said...

This is darling, Wanda.

Rosemary said...

congrats on being in the sweet sunday sketch spotlight! your card is gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How fabulous! Love all those cool gold accents.

Sandy Kay said...

Just saw this on Pinterest, and I love it! Sorry I got rid of that grapes stamp set a few years ago!