Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SFYTT



 I got happy mail yesterday with some new Reverse Confetti goodies and couldn't wait to play with the awesome Sketch For You To Try sketch challenge for May! The sentiment - from the newly released God is Good set - was stamped in black and clear embossed.  LOVE these flags from the new Stitched Flag Trio of Confetti Cuts!


When I make a shaker card, it's usually a celebration card.  I thought that God's goodness was the best thing I could possibly celebrate...so a shaker card it is! :-)

STAMPS: Petals 'N Posies (Reverse Confetti); God is Good (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Here is Happy 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye; Purely Pomegranate (retired SU), Pool Party.
INK: Pool Party, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron, Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts, Shakers 'N Frames Confetti Cuts; Sequins.


I'm headed off to work...taking some fresh new strawberries along for a snack!  Picked them this morning! (hehehe...picked the flat box up off the table). 

3 comments:

AnitaR said...

Very nice design and colors!

Kathy said...

Love your card using the new God Is Good stamps!,

Heidi said...

this is truly beautiful, I love the sentiment and the shaker is sweet!