Thursday, May 28, 2015

3 in 1


I have a crisp and clean, layered card (my favorite card style) for 3 different challenges: 
Ways to Use It - use favorite tool.  

I would say my Big Shot is probably my favorite tool since I love using dies on the majority of my creations!  This card uses the Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels Confetti Cut by Reverse Confetti,  Spring Blooms dies by WPlus9 that coordinates with the stamp set by the same name, and my fave Stitched Mats: Rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs.
STAMPS: Spring Blooms (WPlus9), Banner Blast (SU).
PAPER: Coastal Cabana (SU), White (PTI).
INK: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Strawberry Slush.
ACCESSORIES: Spring Blooms dies by WPlus9, Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels die by Reverse Confetti, Banner punch by SU, Silver button by SU, Stitched rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs.



5 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful, Wanda!!!! I love the colours!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Cindy Lovell said...

What a beautiful card,Wanda!! Beautiful colors and i love all the dies you've used here!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this design! The pretty flowers, the little banners and the fun die-cut background are fabulous! So glad to see you at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've used the colors and the sketch! This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Beverley said...

FAB card, it really caught my eye in the FMS gallery. Lovely colours and take on the sketch. Hugs Bev x