Monday, August 15, 2011

Not Forgotten



It's a multi-tasking Monday morning...created this card for 3 challenges...chatting in the Dirty Dozen thread with lots of excitement as the 2 new dirty girls await their big reveal...watching the Nascar rain-delayed race in the BG...hitting the laundry room...Soon my vacation week ends as I head back to work this afternoon. So, back to my card...It's for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge (I flipped it), for the Crazy 4 Challenges monochromatic theme and for ODBD Shining Light Challenge to add a tag (I used a tiny star tag).
Here's my enabler's list:
STAMPS: Not Forgotten by ODBD, Tiny Tags by PTI.
PAPER: Patterns Pack III by SU, White, Always Artichoke
INK: Always Artichoke
ACCESSORIES: Tiny tag die (PTI), Sentiment flag die, Copper brads, Distressing tool.

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of all the challenges, Wanda. Great card.

Susie said...

Wanda, this is a very, very, nice card. I think perhaps it speaks to my heart because I have a history with the military and government service. I hope you have someone special in mind to send this to - it will be treasured I promise. :)

I'm a first time visitor to your paper craft blog. We have something in common. My husband and I lived in northern Virginia (Loudoun County)for almost 26 years before coming home to Arizona. When I travel back (by car) I always come up I-81 through the Shenandoah Valley - beautiful!

When you have a moment I hope you'll stop by my blog for a visit too - www.summerwalkdesigns.com

Again, a very nice card. Thank you for sharing it.

kksb said...

Lovely card. Sweet. Like your use of green and your sentiment star.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Wanda!! Love the colors, layout and the star shaped tag!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Joan Robertson said...

I love this card. The colors you selected perfectly fit the "mood" of this card.

SHERI said...

Breath taking card, Wanda, especially touching after such heartbreaking recent events. Too bad you couldn't send one to all of our wonderful heroes!!

Lisa Elton said...

Great card Wanda...love the colors and the image!

Carole said...

That is a great card. I like the way you flipped the layout. Very nice

Kerri said...

What a wonderful monochromatic card! I love the distressed edges of course the tiny tag:) What a wreck at the end of the race yesterday, huh? Too bad Jeff didn't do a little better...

Silke Ledlow said...

Wanda, this is just beautiful! I love this ODBD...perfect reminder how much our servicemen and women sacrifice! The start tag is a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

Peggy said...

Wow...you got a lot done yesterday!! Hope your first day back at work was a good one. Your card is fabulous!

Anna Baldwin said...

WOw swietna kartka, bardzp piekny odcien zielonego
Thi card is so beatiful, nice color. Regards