Sunday, August 14, 2011

CASING Penny



The featured stamper on SCS is Penny (aka pawallen142) and she's got a wonderful gallery! I chose this card to CASE...changing the image, the DP and adding a sentiment. I liked the clean lines she used and really liked the layout! I stamped multiple images from SU's new Button Buddies set when our stamp club last met. I was on the fence about buying this set, so thought I'd "try" it out first! I'm also entering this into Our Creative Corner's Challenge to use fruit on a card.
Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Button Buddies (SU), Say it Loud (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
PAPER: Odds & Ends by Cosmo Cricket, Black, White
ACCESSORIES: Vintage buttons by PTI.

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Just love this card! Fabulous clean lines and loving all that white space :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous clean card!!

dstandard said...

Oh gorgeous Wanda!

Anonymous said...

This is such a striking CAS card! I love it!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this Wanda!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

just fabulous!!!!!
love it!!!!
tfs:)

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous ... love the clean style of this card, great colours too!
Thank you for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!1

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Wanda! I just love the crisp and clean design of your card! That bold sentiment is so pretty, too. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week! :)

Holly Barrett said...

I love the sass of the button cherries and the polka dotted patterned paper. Thanks for joining us on Our Creative Corner this week!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card!

Kristin said...

CLean and simple - I'm jealous. It's so perfect! Love the cherries and the polka-dots are perfect with them. Thanks for having Fun with Fruit at Our Creative Corner this week!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Wanda, I always love seeing your lovely creations! The black, white, and red make a bold statement, and I love the addition of "a bunch" at the end of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!