Monday, February 21, 2011

Bargello Design

Joan Ervin has a wonderful new Technique Lovers' Challenge on SCS: bargello design. You can see the tutorial HERE. Here is the list of supplies I used:
STAMPS: Happy Days (Verve) - hibiscus flowers; Happy Hello (Verve) - sentiment
PAPER: Destination Paradise DP by Me & My Big Ideas, Melon Mambo, Neenah Solar White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: MS tag (doily), Button (Jolee's Boutique), Grosgrain ribbon (SU), Copic sketch markers (RV23, RV25, Y18, YG00, YG05)


Peggy said...

Beautifully done Wanda! Love the bright and pretty colors on this one!

maryr917 said...

wow-I love this card also-this is a great technique-beautiful spring colors-we had a snow & ice storm last night

Joan Ervin said... did an awesome job with the bargello technique today....the colors are sooo beautiful and I love how you created you pattern!!!!!

Wendy said...

Sooooooooo pretty, Wanda! This image and those colors just call my name! Beautiful!!!