Monday, April 5, 2010

Do Me A Favor


I took the idea of using 1/2 inch magnets that my SU demo, Deb Horst, showed our stamp club on Saturday and decided to create a table favor or place card setting (a name could easily be added) for today's challenge on SCS to create a favor. Using 2 magnets makes it top heavy, so if I did it again, I'd shorten the strip and only add one magnet. I punched out a butterfly and a flower from a piece of DP then adhered it to a clear pebble using Crystal Effects. I attached it to a circle magnet using Crystal Effects then adhered the magnet to the DP using glue dots. When you add the 2nd magnet to the back of the paper, make sure you have the correct positive or negative side facing the paper. Is that clear as mud? The base is simply a tent fold scrap of paper that I added a punched border, ribbon and some rhinestone stickers. TFL!

Stamps: Verve 'Easter Joy'
Paper: Lemon Tart (PTI), ? DP by SU, Certainly Celery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Clear pebbles, 1/2 inch circle magnets, Circle punch, Scallop border punch (SU), Rhinestone stickers, Ribbon, Crystal Effects

1 comment:

Marisa said...

This is wonderful. Love the magnets on the card and the colours you used.