I had a lot of fun creating this collage card for the theme of "Summer's Last Hurrah" challenge at Creative Worship Stamps! I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge with the theme of using layers. I stenciled the background then color blended and collage stamped the largest of the Stitched Pocket dies. I tucked in some greenery and a couple of film strip dies. I don't know what took me so long to use these florals from the Patient Echinacea stamp set. I clear embossed them over a black pigment ink then colored with Copics.
STAMPS: Patient Echinacea, Autumn Collage Tag, Foliage Silhouettes, Entomology Elements, Vintage Snippets (Creative Worship Stamps).
INK: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo distress inks; Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black (PTI).
DIES: Patient Echinacea, Foliage Silhouettes, Entomology Elements, Film Strips, Stitched Pockets (CWS); Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery).
OTHER: Lovely Lace stencil (CWS); Gold gems; Clear embossing powder.



No comments:
Post a Comment