Friday, September 6, 2024

The Flower Challenge

 

The newest Flower Challenge is happening and we are asked to use a stamped flower. No problem! One of my fave older PTI sets is Always in Bloom.

 

I've had the background panel in my leftover pile for a long time, so that's where I started. The tiny sentiment is from the Effortless Beauties set...my go to for a sentiment that doesn't cover up much real estate! 

STAMPS: Always in Bloom, Effortless Beauties (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink.
PAPER: Vintage Cream, Stamper's Select White, Share Your Heart patterned paper (PTI).
DIES: Always in Bloom, Effortless Beauties, Border Bling: Skinny Postage (PTI).

 Hope you are having a great Fri-yay!  ~Wanda                                                       
 

 

 

No comments: