Thursday, June 13, 2024

Inspired By..

I needed a masculine birthday card, so the new Inspired By challenge was the perfect inspiration to create a "tuck it" card! I was inspired by the stripes, the color palette and the sketch. I had this patterned paper pad on my desk from an earlier project so that's where I started. I then die cut and stamped a variety of sports elements to "tuck" behind the sentiment.

STAMPS: Tuck It: Dad, Tuck It: Sentiments (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Dark Indigo, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Versafine Clair Nocturne; Rocky Slope (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Freedom Ring patterned 6x6 pad (Echo Park); Stampers White (PTI).
DIES: Tuck It: Dad, Tuck It: Sentiments, Love to Layer: Soft Scallops (Papertrey Ink); Double Banner Garland (Reverse Confetti).
OTHER: Corner chomper.
 

That's a wrap for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Another fantastic card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!