Friday, June 7, 2024

Inspired By...Oars

 

Good Friday to all my crafty friends! I finished this card last evening for the new Inspired By challenge. The oars were my main inspiration to create a brotherly greeting.

The baseball tee shirt die from Papertrey Ink was my starting point...so fun to create a little scene using stencils! 

STAMPS: Special Guy (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, Bright Buttercup, New Leaf, Olive Twist, Ripe Avocado (PTI).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Stampers Select White (PTI); Matte metallic gold.
DIES: Baseball T, Psalm Reflections June, Special Guy (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Button, Thread.
 

That's a wrap for today. Looking forward to a visit from out of state friends this afternoon! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

This is amazing! what a great take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!